This is the clan site of -The soldiers IRON FIST-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the clan site of -The soldiers IRON FIST-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Want to Join? Make a topic Here!
Wonna challenge us? Make a topic Here!
Thanks for visiting us!
Games We Play!
We play: [IMPORTANT]how to make a challange Battlefield_heroes3
Latest topics
» leave and minecraft
[IMPORTANT]how to make a challange I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:02 pm by Filipaero

» hello i want to enter the clan
[IMPORTANT]how to make a challange I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:28 pm by Bartman

» L_Ferenc want to join
[IMPORTANT]how to make a challange I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:02 pm by Sgt.Crappy

» Challenge from "The Force" [TF]
[IMPORTANT]how to make a challange I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:37 pm by Guest

» "filipaero wants to join"
[IMPORTANT]how to make a challange I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:13 am by Guest

» I wanna Join the clan:D
[IMPORTANT]how to make a challange I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:29 pm by Bartman

» Jablan wants to join
[IMPORTANT]how to make a challange I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:14 pm by Bartman

» [IMPORTANT]information
[IMPORTANT]how to make a challange I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:39 pm by Bartman

» [IMPORTANT]how to make a challange
[IMPORTANT]how to make a challange I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:12 pm by Bartman

Top posters
Bartman
[IMPORTANT]how to make a challange I_vote_lcap[IMPORTANT]how to make a challange I_voting_bar[IMPORTANT]how to make a challange I_vote_rcap 
Sgt.Crappy
[IMPORTANT]how to make a challange I_vote_lcap[IMPORTANT]how to make a challange I_voting_bar[IMPORTANT]how to make a challange I_vote_rcap 
Filipaero
L_Ferenc
CoolxHaZard
ZuRky
Ulti_Mate
my_name_is_Jos
sd149
Zovne

[IMPORTANT]how to make a challange

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bartman
Admin
Bartman

[IMPORTANT]how to make a challange Empty
PostSubject: [IMPORTANT]how to make a challange   [IMPORTANT]how to make a challange I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:12 pm

If you want to challange us you need to write in form down below:
-time
-rules
-maps
-faction
-? vs ?(? is number)
Back to top Go down
https://s-i-f.forumcroatian.com

[IMPORTANT]how to make a challange
Page 1 of 1